These Courses are available to the public.
- This online program prepares you to pass the NFSTP food safety certification exam.
You have 30 days to complete the online course. After the 30 days you will not have access to the course unless you register and pay the course cost again.
Participants must take a separate proctored exam to complete their NFSTP certification. The cost for exam administration is $25 and there may be a fee set by the Proctor for their time.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questionsbefore enrolling in the course. You can also try a free demo.
Available places: UnlimitedOnly available to certified Proctors.
You must have completed the NFSTP Online course to access this course.
Please be aware that there are a few requirements to take the NFSTP Web Proctored exam:
- You must have a web camera (built-in or external)
- You must have high speed Internet access
- You must provide government issued photo identification (i.e. driver's license, passport, health card etc.);
- You require a room by yourself with no noises or distractions.
Please contact NFSTP Administration to access this course.